From EM Drive
This page will collect any photos, plans, and instructions for do-it-yourselfers. Efforts with enough documentation will be provided their own pages.
- Mulletron's Build
- Kurt Zeller (@zellerium) and Brian Kraft from Cal Poly are starting a build as well, using a constant cross-section cavity containing a polymer dielectric.
- @DIYFan - TBD
- @Notsosureofit is planning testing with a Gunn diode.
- @Iulian Berca - Fabricated a drive in May 2015 and was posting videos at his website. In Test 3 he reported a force measurement toward "the small end" and later a smaller measurement in the reverse orientation in test 3.1. As of 5/21/15 the magnitude and significance of these measurements were being debated on the NSF forum.
- @R. W. Keyes / Andromeda Research - high power, 1-20KW magnetron, superconductor Magnesium diboride on silicon carbide, to start summer 2015
- @movax (Paul Kocyla) and Jo Hinchliffe - Building the original 2.45 GHz thruster according to the Chinese paper and their own 24 GHz design simultaneously, with estimated completion date of July 2015. See Hackaday project for more details, as well as an interview with Paul. As of 5/31/15, some related projects were also posted by Paul to Hackaday.
- @rmfwguy plans to use a wifi router as Rf source, with no dielectric in the fustrum.