From EM Drive
This page will collect any photos, plans, and instructions for do-it-yourselfers. Efforts with enough documentation will be provided their own pages.
- Mulletron's Build
- Kurt Zeller (@zellerium) and Brian Kraft from Cal Poly are starting a build as well, using a constant cross-section cavity containing a polymer dielectric.
- @DIYFan - TBD
- @Notsosureofit is planning testing with a Gunn diode.
- @Iulian Berca - Fabricated a drive in May 2015 and was posting videos at his website. In Test 3 he reported a force measurement toward "the small end" and later a smaller measurement in the reverse orientation in test 3.1. As of 5/21/15 the magnitude and significance of these measurements were discussed on the NSF forum.
- @SeeShells plans to build a hexagonal frustum out of copper mesh. The small end plate will be adjustable via a stepper motor.
- @R. W. Keyes / Andromeda Research - high power, 1-20KW magnetron, superconductor Magnesium diboride on silicon carbide, to start summer 2015
- @movax (Paul Kocyla) and Jo Hinchliffe - Building the original 2.45 GHz thruster according to the Chinese paper and their own 24 GHz design simultaneously, with estimated completion date of July 2015. See Hackaday project for more details, as well as an interview with Paul.
- Dave (@rmfwguy) now plans to use a 900W magnetron as an RF source; copper mesh for the frustum body, and no dielectric in the frustum.. Starting in July 2015, this will be live-streamed on Ustream.
- @DrBagelBites posted on reddit that he was planning on starting a build  and provided a PDF 
- @kml Testing a non-tapered rectangular waveguide with various dielectrics inserted at one end.
- @PaulTheSwag posted on reddit that he is starting a build  and provided some images. 
- @SullyEmDrive also posted on reddit that they are beginning a build  and provided more details on a website. 
If anyone is missing, please add them here.
- Forum post by @zellerium
- Forum post by @Notsosureofit
- Forum post by @Iulian Berca
- Forum post by @SeeShells
- Forum post by Hackaday.io
- @rfmwguy's updated test paper on NasaSpaceFlight forum, now includes bill of materials
- Post by @rfmwguy
- Post by @DrBagelBites on reddit
- PDF by Ian Lasky on Google Drive
- post by @kml
- Post on reddit by @PaulTheSwag
- Posted on imgur by @PaulTheSwag
- [https://www.reddit.com/r/EmDrive/comments/3gihk9/emdrive_builder/ Post on reddit by @SullyEmDrive
- @SullyEmDrive's wordpress website
- [http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=38203.msg1418111#msg1418111 post by @rfmwguy
- post by @phaseshift
- Forum post by @TheTraveller