Frequently Asked Questions
From EM Drive
Revision as of 09:03, 3 July 2015 by Saucyjack (Moved SPR FAQ to External Links section, and updated Reddit link)
- What are the experimental results regarding the EM Drives?
- See Experimental Results.
- Does the EM Drive violate momentum- or energy-conservation?
- See Energy Conservation and Momentum Conservation.
- How does an EM Drive work?
- This a graph showing how R. Shawyer describes the operation of the EM Drive. The EM Drive researchers at NASA Eagleworks and Prof. Yang's team at Northwestern Polytechnical University (NWPU) in Xi'anin, China, have different theories of its operation:
See the Theory page for a list of additional theories purporting to explain how the EmDrive works.
In addition to the NSF threads, these sites provide additional information: