Frequently Asked Questions
From EM Drive
Revision as of 10:27, 30 May 2015 by Saucyjack (Added term/definition for some major new pages, and moved diagram into it)
- What are the experimental results regarding the EM Drives?
- See Experimental Results.
- Does the EM Drive violate momentum- or energy-conservation?
- See Energy Conservation and Momentum Conservation.
- How does an EM Drive work?
- This a graph showing how R. Shawyer describes the operation of the EM Drive. The EM Drive researchers at NASA Eagleworks and Prof. Yang's team at Northwestern Polytechnical University (NWPU) in Xi'anin, China, have different theories of its operation: