Useful EMDrive Design and Test Tools
- TheTraveller's Excel based EMDrive design tool, developed in cooperation with Roger Shawyer. 
- Testing an EMDrive 
Shawyer's "Testing an EMDrive" is a very confused and confusing document.
Shawyer has successfully measured EMDrive thrust by:
1) Using a scale directly under or offset to one side of the EMDrive.
2) Using an overhead spring to offset some of the EMDrive weight on a scale under the EmDrive.
3) Using a knife edge Teeter Totter Balance Beam.
4) Using a rotary air bearing setup to directly measure acceleration and deceleration.